Thursday, July 10, 2008

Surveys that really pay

Okay, I'm going to jump right into the topic here. I know everyone could use a little extra cash now and then right? I'm sure I'm not the only one. One way to earn spare cash is to do paid surveys. Now I was a little skeptical about this prospect until recently.

The idea of a paid survey site seemed too good to be true to me because other times when I'd looked, I'd only found the ones that say they're surveys but you really have to sign up for some offer or other to get a check. You know which ones I'm talking about right? If you do a search for survey sites, those are usually the ones that show up. But, I've found this one site
that really does pay.

How it works is you sign up to the site. You get a chance to earn cash back if you shop through this site. I've not done that, but I'm sure if you were going to buy something anyway that would be a nice bonus. You can click on surveys and it will ask that you are honest in your answers to your surveys. You also get paid to read emails from this company. How awesome is that? Just make sure to add them to your address book so the emails get to you. On top of that, you get paid for referrals. And, every so often you'll receive surveys through your email.

You only have to earn $30 before they send you a check. If you are new to the world of paid surveys, $30 is not very much. If you want more information, feel free to respond to this post with questions or comments. It would be great if you put me as your referrer too, nirra2006. That way, we'll both benefit. It really is an awesome site that you'll find yourself checking all the time to make sure you don't miss out on anything. Click here to go to the site. Have fun!

No comments: